Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Strawberries!

There is nothing better on a warm summer (yes, I know it is technically still spring) than a yummy, juicy strawberry.  Now that we discovered Froberg Farms this past March, I realize that there is nothing better than a fresh picked strawberry on a warm, summer day.  I called the Farm yesterday and they said they still had berries, so we went first thing this morning.  We invited our friend Theresa and her daughter Sarah.  It was great that we were able to all drive together - I sure do love our Honda Odyssey! 


 Allie, Maddie, and Sarah proudly displaying their strawberries.

 We couldn't wait to get home and enjoy them.  Allie and Maddie each picked five strawberries to wash and enjoy.  Normally I cut the strawberries up.  Maddie decided just to go for it!
 Allison admiring her beautiful strawberry
 and then eating it!
 Aren't they beautiful!!  They even taste better than they look!



No comments:

Post a Comment