Saturday, May 5, 2012

Butterflies!!

 I love butterflies!  There is a butterfly exhibit at the Houston Museum of Natural Science and if you have been to Houston to visit, chances are I have taken you there.  Well there is a little butterfly greenhouse at the San Antonio Zoo.  This is what we go to see for a $1.50 ($3.00 total, the girls were free).  It was well worth it!  There were so many beautiful colors!






I have been to the Houston butterfly exhibit, which is at least ten times as big, about a dozen times and never have I had a butterfly land on me.  Within in minutes, this Blue Morpo, my favorite butterfly landed on me.  He stuck around for nearly ten minutes!



 Then I had another land on me, not sure if it was the same one or not.  Definitely the highlight of my day! 

Allie butterfly
 Maddie Butterfly
 Not only did I have a butterfly land on me, but everyone in the family did!

 Maddie's right foot - she was screaming the whole time - but I got the picture!
 Allie's butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment