Sunday, June 3, 2012

Turtles!

The following picture isn't out of a magazine.  It is the trail along the creek about a block from our house.  I love this view.


 We walk this trail often.  Lately we have been going to the wooden bridge to feed the turtles.  Maddie and Allie see the bridge and get even more excited and make a run for it.
 Along the way we see an alligator.  Not my favorite thing.  I kept an eye on him and made sure he stays put.  (Yesterday when we went again, the alligator actually came and ate bread with turtles.  I didn't get any pictures because I had one hand on each of the girls just to be doubly sure they didn't fall in!!)

 The turtles are excited about the bread!

 Allie and Maddie feeding the turtles and taking a few bites of stale bread themselves.  Maybe next time I will bring veggies and see if they want to eat some too!

 Walking back home with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment