Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Parties!

I love Christmas parties!  This year we kicked off our round of parties on December 1st.  Our friends Terence and Jessica from HFBC had a terrific "fancy" party.  The girls love to get dressed up (although Allie isn't crazy about tights, but I can't blame her).  After the fact, I told Kevin that the girls are getting a little too big to hold for pictures.  From this point forward, most pictures will have them standing - they are growing up so fast!

We took a quick picture by the tree.
The party was amazing!  There were food trucks, Santa, and the girls' favorite a balloon artist.  He was incredible and made it even more fun by having the girls "help".  He definitely  kept their interest.  I had gotten the guy's card as he was amazing and made full sized motorcycles, Christmas trees, etc.  Once  saw that he traveled Europe and won awards, I figured he was out of our price range for a birthday party, so sadly I don't have the link to his website.



Allie ended up with a monkey holding a banana and Maddie got Pluto with a bone in his mouth.



No comments:

Post a Comment