September was a fun-FILLED month. We took a few trips so I will post those sometime. I can't believe I haven't posted in over a month - I guess I am one of those bloggers. Here are a few random pictures from last month.
Here are the girls after a bath. Rather than putting on their own pants - Maddie is wearing her Daddy's shorts and Allie Daddy's boxers. Silly girls!
Check out the beautiful view! The girls love watching out the window. Allie is on the right and Maddie on the left.
Madeline is Miss Plain Jane when it comes to food. Plain noodles, chicken, turkey sandwich, peanut butter no jelly. The latter is her absolute favorite. One day after Maddie finished her own peanut butter sandwich she helped herself to what was left of Allie's. If you look closely you will notice Allie's had strawberry jelly - I guess Maddie likes it after all!
All smiles!! My mom got the girls generic crocs for their visit to the lake house. They wear nearly the same size, but only had one light pink ad one dark pink pair. So they share. So sweet - but they look pretty silly!
As noted in previous posts, the girls love to play doctor. Well. Maddie has gotten really good at acting sick too. Here she is getting "sick" in her pretty pink, beaded bucket.
My mom was in town for a week and since most of the neighborhood pools are closed despite the 90 degree temperatures I asked my friend Theresa if we could come swimming. My mom really wanted to see the girls swim. We had a wonderful time in the tropical paradise!
Allie and Maddie love helping around the house. The newest thing is to help with the dishes. The also like to clear their spot, load the washing machine and dryer and fold clothes. : )
Reading books and hanging out with Grammy.
Maddie and Allie love to color. Their current favorite is using markers. They love run around naked normally they are only allowed to do that right before bed...Two of their favorite things....Notice Allie's cast...yep a broken arm. More on that in a minute.
No comments:
Post a Comment