I decided to finally get a family photo made. I have been wanting to do it for quite some time. But I wasn't sure who to choose and I knew I wanted it outside. I have had the girls pictures taken professionally only twice and both times were difficult. 3 months and I went back at 18 months. It has taken me that much time to recover...the girls are nearly 4 years old. Our dear friends Erin and John have a sister in law that is a photographer. She has been part of our Sunday school class in Sienna. After looking at her blog,
http://courtneygriffinphotography.com/blog/ I knew it would be perfect. We signed up for a mini session at the creek a block from our house, I finally found the perfect outfits and we were all set! The date came and we were all sick - horribly sick. 6 doctor visits in 7 days. No way we could smile for a picture without coughing. Courtney was determined to get our picture before Christmas and we rescheduled for the Saturday after Thanksgiving. (On Thanksgiving, Maddie bruised her eye and later cut it on the corner of a chair, but Courtney said she could fix it all up) And despite the 40 degree weather, we were able to get some great pictures. Can't wait until spring, or fall to do it all again!
Here are some of my favorites (That is one of the best thing - we got to pick 10 digital photos that we know own).
Sweet Sisters
Love this picture, but the sun wasn't quite right. Still love it!
Kevin and his girls
Me and my girls
And we managed to get a good one of just the two of us. : )













No comments:
Post a Comment