We have been allowing Maddie's hair to grow for Locks of Love. You need to be able to donate 10 inches at a minimum. I have been measuring it constantly this summer. Going to the pool about 3-4 times a week and then having to come home and clean it has gotten more difficult. I just went ahead and scheduled an appointment with Amy Johnson's hair stylist figuring it was close enough and she could do something with Maddie's hair. Allie also donated; although if you have less than 10 inches they sell your hair - I'm fine with that - we don't need it for anything. : )
Allie Before
Maddie Before
Maddie getting it cut - the first of three ponies snipped!
Last pony comes off and Maddie displays her hair
Allie with her two ponies cut...
Allie, Maddie, and Betty Anne display the hair " to be given to sick kids who have no hair".
It was nearly impossible to get a picture of the girls with their new dos. They don't want to smile for anything. Here they are reading together.
We also recently switched the girls to toddler beds. Maddie showing for her bed and new hair cut!
Allie's turn...
Chicago pics coming soon....I hope...
They look so cute! Absolutely love their bobs. I'm going to be sending you some more bows soon (I know where the post office is now!)
ReplyDelete