Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sweet Dr. Maddie

Kevin and I both love listening to the girls talk.  They say the cutest and silliest things.  They often say sweet things too.  The other day I had to wake Maddie from her nap as it was nearing 3 1/2 hours and after 4:30 pm.  She wasn't quite awake and had her head on my shoulder.  She hadn't said anything to me.  Then she lifted her head up and said a new phrase, "Can I tell you something Mama?"  I replied "sure".  Then in the sweetest Maddie voice, "I love you, Mama."  

If you ask Maddie what she wants to be when she grows up she will tell you a doctor so that she can help people.  The other day I walked into the family room to find Dr. Maddie taking care of her dog Scout.  She was complete with gloves (socks) on her hands and giving him a shot.

 Today she was talking care of Thomas the train.  He had fallen off the track and needed a bandage. 
 Madeline cares for people too.  Normally Allie gets doctored everyday.  Real band aids only go on shirts - notice the leopard one.  I love to play doctor because I get to lay on the couch.  : )  This weekend she even preformed surgery on Aimee and Troy.

 Again I captured Maddie taking care of her baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment