Not sure what I missed in blogging, probably too much to backtrack. So I am starting at August 1st and heading onward. Here are a few things that we have been up to.
The girls love their backpacks!! We have been using them since Christmas, so nearly 8 months. However, now they love to fill them up with anything and everything and carry them around the house. They also pretend they are going to Church.
Last week we went to Chick-Fil-A when Ms. Jingles was there on Thursday evening. She is amazing and can paint your face or make anything out of a couple of balloons. The girls both requested dogs on leashes. Maddie wanted pink- one of her favorite colors. Allie insisted on brown, her favorite color. The girls insisted on feeding their dogs while they ate.
Maddie's hair is getting so long that I am able to do more things with it. I even attempted a french braid. Next time I will use a little hair spray to help it stay a little longer.
Allie loves to dress up like Fancy Nancy (a book character); her theory is you can't wear too many necklaces. : )
So excited to be fancy! Complete with cupcake hair clip, which you can't see. But she is actually wearing something in her hair!!
Fancy Maddie!
I love that smile!
Allie dressing up her dog Violet and feeding her a waffle.
Madeline and Allison LOVE to color. We pretty much color at least once a day. Here is Maddie showing off the circles she drew near the snail.
Allie does a great job of holding the marker correctly. Oh, and with her left hand. They both really try to color in the lines.
Daddy found a snail outside. It did come out of its shell until Allie and Kevin held it.
No comments:
Post a Comment