Monday, January 3, 2011

Giggle Sister and the Duckie!

This Giggle Sister video stars Madeline. While I was putting Allison to bed, I heard all this giggling. Kevin is suppose to be calming Madeline down for the night. However, Madeline had another idea this evening. This video is two minutes and thirty seconds. You have to watch it until the very end for it to make any sense. Since I missed what happened leading up until this point, Kevin explained what Madeline had done the five or so minutes while I was out of the room. Madeline was using her new Jack in the Box (thanks Grammy) to balance the rubber duck. She would then lift up the box to try and get the rubber duck in her mouth. She had done this successfully several times, however the rubber duck fell a few times. She found that pretty entertaining and started to giggle. She was giggling so much that she was having difficulty getting the duck to balance....


No comments:

Post a Comment