Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy 11 Months!

Wow!! Allison and Madeline turned eleven months old on December 20th. We took their monthly "bear" pictures on Sunday morning. Sweet Allison woke up from her afternoon nap that day with a fever. (She wasn't quite her cheerful self while taking pictures that morning.) By Tuesday morning it reached 103. The doctor tested for several things and the strep test was positive. Thankfully the antibiotics worked quickly. I was also sick for nearly a week. Over that time I was test three times for strep, which were all negative. Not sure what I had, but I felt awful. (I was too sick to blog even!) I am very thankful that we were all better for Christmas. We are praying for a healthier 2011!

Allison with her birdie arms flapping!







Sweet Madeline
(If you look closely you can see part of her shirt is wet near the top button. She LOVES buttons and will chew on hers and yours. One day Allie had on a shirt with two huge buttons near the front of her neck. I walked into the room and it looked like Madeline was biting her sister's neck. Thankfully it was just her buttons that she was after!)

Madeline loves having her picture taken. She has a "camera" smile that involves scrunching up her nose and usually tilting her head back. She is so silly and I know where she gets it from!







No comments:

Post a Comment