I love this picture of the girls at the Kemah boardwalk. It shows their personalities..Allison gently holding her daddy's sunglasses and Madeline's combination of shyness and silliness.
Monday, December 6, 2010
Uncle Chris and Aunt Sue!!
The girls, Kevin, and I were super excited that Uncle Chris and Aunt Sue were coming to visit for a long weekend in November. We hadn't seen them since their wedding in June. We had a terrific time just hanging out, playing, and visiting Kemah.
I love this picture of the girls at the Kemah boardwalk. It shows their personalities..Allison gently holding her daddy's sunglasses and Madeline's combination of shyness and silliness.
All smiles!! Excited to have our Uncle Chris and Aunt Sue come play!
Uncle Chris helping Maddie to "walk".
Allie loved hanging out with Aunt Sue. We went "hiking" in Sienna on a trail to the Brazos River. It was a beautiful day!
I love this picture of the girls at the Kemah boardwalk. It shows their personalities..Allison gently holding her daddy's sunglasses and Madeline's combination of shyness and silliness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment