Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Merry Christmas!


This Christmas was so wonderful! I am not exactly sure what made it so special, but am very thankful for it. Maybe it was the fact that I wasn't working and completely worn out the time Christmas Eve actually got here. I was able to enjoy candlelight service at Church and wasn't sick this year. It was really nice having family back in town and having a more traditional Christmas. Last year since it was just Kevin and me and we spent the week before Christmas in Disney and flew home on Christmas Eve. A couple years before that we flew out to San Diego on Christmas Day for a vacation and to watch the Aggies in a bowl game. Even though I enjoyed both trips, the focus wasn't really on the meaning of Christmas. Or maybe it was because we are so blessed this year with our answer to prayer and our little baby girls almost here! Also the best gift this year was that Kevin decided that the girls need names for Christmas....so now rather than referring to them as Baby A and B, we can call them Allison Grace and Madeline Faith!

Here is our family Christmas photo. I'm so glad Daisy loves to pose for pictures. Hopefully, the girls will too!



Daisy with her new toy from her cousins, Missy and Cody. Thanks Aunt Sue!




Daisy loves to open gifts. She got a new Tuffy toy, these are the only types of toys that last her more than a couple of days. She has almost destroyed the one she received last Christmas.



Typical kid on Christmas.....worn out after playing with her two new toys.










No comments:

Post a Comment