Sunday, January 31, 2010

Big Sister Daisy

Everyone in the Jordan household is sleepy, including Daisy. She is a wonderful big sister. She loves to lay by me as I feed the girls and often sniffs at the pack n play to make sure the babies are okay. Some nights she gets up for nursing, but lately Daisy as been too exhausted and stays on her bed.
The following picture was taken by Kevin WITHOUT Sandy's knowledge. Since I pretty much spend half my time on the couch nursing while he is in the bedroom changing diapers, I guess he is doing more in there than changing diapers.
Allison relaxing with her big sister Daisy.
Madeline snuggling her big sister Daisy.
Kevin spending a little quality time with his first daughter Daisy.




2 comments:

  1. that's awesome! i love seeing these pictures of y'all and your beautiful baby girls!! thanks so much for sharing!!

    erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't forget about sweet Daisy! So glad she is doing well with the girls - though I never really doubted that she would!

    ReplyDelete