Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Updated Belly Shots

The girls making my belly look bigger!

This past weekend we hit the 28 week mark! The babies are doing great and growing bigger! Thankfully, I continue to feel good. I still eat all the time. Kevin compared me to a velociraptor this past week during announcements in Sunday School. I am sure it is a term of endearment. Actually after doing a bit of research I found out that they are cute little things, about the size of a turkey. Although they do have sharp claws for killing their prey! Sorry, I digress. I have been sleeping better at night recently, except for a quick trip or two to the bathroom. After we go back to the specialist this week I will update the information about the babies....
On Wednesday, 11/25, I went back to the specialist. Through an ultrasound they estimate the weight of the babies. Baby A weighs 3 pounds and B weighs 2 pounds 9 ounces; the doctor thinks that is great - so I do too! Everything else is looking too!

No comments:

Post a Comment