Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Second Annual Cookie Swap!

All the cookie swappers!
The decorative treats that we got to take home.


Here are some of the yummy holiday treats.

Aimee was really excited about trying all the new cookies and treats!



I also had to share this picture of Aimee from last year's cookie swap. It is amazing that she is able to fill her plate with so many sweet treats and stay so skinny!


This past Saturday night, I hosted my second Cookie Swap! It was so much fun and everything was delicious! I kept the dinner menu a little lighter this year: salad and soups. That way we would have plenty of room to try all the sweet treats! Daisy really enjoyed hanging out with everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that it's not fair how Aimee can eat sweets and keep her cute little figure ;) Guess it's all that gym time that she loves.

    ReplyDelete