Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blessed...

Me and the ladies that helped make this such a special day!
Taylor, my sister-in-law, Beth, my sweet friend, and Brandi, my sister-in-law.
The beautiful diaper cake that Brandi made! She is so crafty! The dolls are so sweet!

My sister-in-law Taylor, and several teachers from Sienna Crossing: Lisa, Jana, Beth, and Denise.

Aunt Faye, mom, Aunt Betty, Luetisha, Ange, and Sittel.


The lovely beautiful and delicious cookies that Susan White (a former teacher at Sienna Crossing) made. She has since moved to Beaumont; however Beth tracked her down after months of looking and had them "imported" for my shower. The details are amazing!



Me and Mom.

A few of my former teammates: Denise, Jana, Dana, and Lucy.


On Saturday morning, my neighbor Luetisha called me to ask me a question about our baby shower that afternoon. When I asked her how she was, she said blessed. What a perfect answer for how I feel too. It was a beautiful, sunny Saturday afternoon and family, friends, and neighbors gathered to celebrate our two baby girls on the way! Kevin and I are truly excited; and it is wonderful to have so many others share in that excitement with us. Brandi, Taylor, and Beth did a fabulous job hosting the lovely occasion that I will never forget. I can't wait to share the pictures with the girls when they are older.

No comments:

Post a Comment