Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Showered with Love (and Gifts) in Chicago

My sister Sue, me, and my mom with the cute baby buggy cake that my mom made.
Me and my sister Sue.

The cute bib that my sister had made for the girls. It says, "I love my Daisy Dog."


The beautiful quilts that my cousin Sharon made for the girls.

Yummy m&ms from my shower! How fun!!

My middle school friend Sue Funk, who has 3 1/2 year old twins, Ryan and Brittany and lots of wonderful advice to share!

My Aunt Mary, cousin Sharon, and me.

My sister and mom threw me a surprise baby shower while I was in Chicago. It was wonderful to see family and friends, some of whom I had not seen in years. I received so many terrific gifts. I was sad that I had to temporarily leave them in Chicago and my mom will bring them down with her in November when she comes to visit. I can't wait to show Kevin and start getting the nursey all set-up and all the cute little clothes hung in their closet! My baby girls are going to be the best dressed girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment