Thursday, October 1, 2009

Half Way There!!



This is Week 20 of our pregnancy, so we are officially half way there! We are all excited and enjoying this wonderful adventure, including Big Sister Daisy! Although her enthusiasm as waned recently. Up until this week when I would get up in the middle of the night, say 3 or 4 am she would always join me for my snack. Well now she lifts her head off her bed and goes right back to sleep. I guess she finally realized that it isn't morning and her breakfast isn't being served yet.
Daisy is great about keeping me on my daily exercise routine. She usually gives me about an hour after Kevin leaves for work and then she will come and wake me up because it is time to walk. Last week I was still half asleep while I got dressed and when we got outside I realized it was raining. I told her I was disappointed that she woke me up for nothing; I guess I will have to teach her to look out the window first.
Every month Kevin is taking my picture in this archway to show how big my belly is getting. Honestly, I don't think this picture does it justice, I guess blogs take about 10 pounds off. In real life it is much bigger than it looks here. My family and friends in Chicago will get to see it first hand next week, as I will fly up there one last time before travel gets restricted. I am looking forwarded to seeing everyone and hanging out. Hopefully the weather won't be too cold and the changing leaves will be beautiful. I will have plenty of pictures to post upon my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment