Me, Cassie, and her boyfriend Mark
I had a fantastic time hanging out with friends and family in Chicago. The weather wasn't ideal - 40's and rainy, but we managed to find some wonderful indoor things to do. This included lots of scrapbooking, shopping, and eating; which I thoroughly enjoyed! My sister and I took a Christmas tag making class - check out our pictures! We made ten tags in about four hours. Yes, they are beautiful and VERY detailed. I also had an opportunity to meet her boyfriend, Chris. He is definitely a keeper. Check out that cute smile!
Cassie and I spent the day scrapbooking pages for the babies' books. She taught me how to use her Cricut, and I spent several hours playing with all the different fonts. I have the "old fashion" Sizzix which does something similar. However you have to do it all by hand, but I still love it and all the fonts that Kevin has purchased for me over the years. I also got to meet her new boyfriend, Mark. He too is a keeper and a real sweetheart. I am so happy for Cassie and Mark.
I spent an evening with the Russell family. I have included a few pictures of them as well. However, I really wish that I had pictures from about 15 years ago as well. I used to babysit these kiddos and change their diapers! Wow, am I old! They are both in high school and Stevie is filling out his college applications, including that for MIT. I am still trying to convince him to apply to Texas A&M! Whoop!
Cassie and I spent the day scrapbooking pages for the babies' books. She taught me how to use her Cricut, and I spent several hours playing with all the different fonts. I have the "old fashion" Sizzix which does something similar. However you have to do it all by hand, but I still love it and all the fonts that Kevin has purchased for me over the years. I also got to meet her new boyfriend, Mark. He too is a keeper and a real sweetheart. I am so happy for Cassie and Mark.
I spent an evening with the Russell family. I have included a few pictures of them as well. However, I really wish that I had pictures from about 15 years ago as well. I used to babysit these kiddos and change their diapers! Wow, am I old! They are both in high school and Stevie is filling out his college applications, including that for MIT. I am still trying to convince him to apply to Texas A&M! Whoop!
I had several other fun days with my grandma, mom, and school friend Sue. However, I don't have pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment