Friday, February 10, 2012

Thomas the Train!

Last year Allie and Maddie got a Figure 8 Thomas the Train table. Knowing they were too little I packed it away. Twice in the last year I brought it out, set it up, and they destroyed it. Last week, they were ready! They love seeing the train on the way to Church ( I don't because that most likely means that we will be late). Last week it was sitting on the tracks, but not blocking our intersection, so it was the best for everyone. The girls got a close up look at it.
So I pulled our little track out and we played! Allie especially loved it and really enjoyed playing while Sister was still sleeping. She learned how to walk around the table to better drive the train and give it a little push under the bridge, so she wouldn't knock the bridge down. Only small problem is that it came with only one engine - Thomas. We did have some hand me down Melissa and Doug engines, but apparently since they don't have faces they aren't the same. So thankfully our four year old neighbor, Gage, was nice enough to let us borrow one of his engines for the afternoon until I could make it to the store.


Allie cheered as Thomas rolled down the hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment