I love these red heart dresses from Aunt Sue.
I love when Allie and Maddie let me put piggie tails in their hair and actually leave them in.
I love when they both are smiling (they were excited to be going over to have dinner with Poppi and Nana).
I love when Allie and Maddie are sweet to one another.
Lately at night Allie hasn't wanted to go to bed for whatever reason. We tell her that Maddie is right there and to call to Maddie; which she does. Maddie either says Allie (pronounced Aggie) back or most recently blows kisses. This morning Maddie was awake, crying, screaming, whatever it was that got me out of bed at 5:15. As I walked into the room, I realized Maddie was saying "Allie, Allie". Then I heard Allie stir, kneel up in her crib, and blow kisses at her sister. It was really sweet. (It would have been sweeter had it not been 5:15 and I was awake for the day. Thankfully they both feel back asleep.)



No comments:
Post a Comment