Monday, August 9, 2010

July Happenings

On Friday, July 23rd Kevin found out he had to fly to London...the next day. As many of you know we lived in London for about a year right after we were married. We think it is a terrific city. We haven't had the opportunity to visit since. I was super jealous that Kevin was heading across the pond for a week. He was not thrilled about the work he was going to do and being without his family for a week.

He did have fun and visited a lot of our old stomping grounds. We were sure glad to have him home. Daddy is so much fun!


When we found out Kevin was leaving for a week, I asked my mom if she wanted to come visit (and help.) We had a great time!




Angela returned from her trip to visit family in Australia and came to see the girls. (The rest of her family was pictured on a previous post when the girls went swimming for the first time.)

The girls got to wear their awesome A&M onesies from John and Jennifer Goldberg. Madeline is doing her best to Gig'em!


Yellow is one of my favorite colors. When we first found out we were having girls, I was little discouraged by all the pink clothes - don't get me wrong, they are super cute. However, I love the color yellow, as it reminds me of sunshine and seems so cheerful. Aunt Taylor was able to find these cute yellow onesies.


No comments:

Post a Comment