Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow!

This is the manger scene that Kevin built in front of our house. The snow is really coming down in big flakes.
Daisy checking out all the snow!


After watching the snow fall in the backyard, safely protected under the back porch, she decided to venture out into the white stuff to see what it was. Not sure if you can see in the picture or not, but her tongue is out. One of the first things that she did was eat some. Yum!!




After our 15 minute "snow adventure" Daisy decided that it was too cold for her. She went right back to sleep and it wasn't even noon. (Remember we didn't get out of bed until 9:30.) By the way, she is still sleeping as I type this.

Another cute picture that I had to share. We took this on Sunday when we were setting up Christmas. I love this snowman that the Russells gave us and I am sure the girls will too!


Yes, it is really snowing in Houston. I think this is the third time I have seen snow here in the last nine years. Last time I think it was Christmas Eve 2005. Kevin dragged me out of bed this morning to show me the "snow" when he left for work. It was 95% rain with a little white mixed in. He was really excited because he really loves snow. Daisy and I promptly went back to bed. When we woke up at 9:30 there was a blanket of snow covering the backyard, roof, and all the plants. Daisy and I went out and took a few pictures, shook off the plants, and covered them. I hope it wasn't too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment