Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Playin' Inside

Allie and Maddie are at such a fun age right now. Every day I feel like they can do something new. It makes playing more interesting.

One of my best purchases recently has been a slide. Allie especially loves to climb so I decided a slide would be great! Kevin agreed, although he thought it would be for the backyard. Nope. Inside in the air conditioning. A nice way to burn off energy and have fun! I didn't want anything too little, so that in six months their legs would reach the whole length of the slide. So we go this foldable slide - it is perfect! Allie got it the first day and within a week Maddie was able to climb up the ladder on her own.





The girls also realized that crayons aren't for eating. They really love to color and hang their masterpieces on the refrigerator.

Books have always been a favorite. Although now they spend more time "reading" by themselves; especially since they can climb up on the furniture themselves.

I recently purchased a couple of stepping stools. Here are Maddie and Allie picking out a story before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment