On Friday, July 15th I took the girls for their first official haircut. I have cut Allison's bangs once and Madeline's three times. However, it was definitely time for the professionals to step-in. I heard great things about Snip-Its. It was worth every penny (I paid more for the girls' haircuts than my last haircut) and the twenty-five minute drive. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was excited that not one tear one shed that morning. Katie was patient and was great with the girls. We had a Mr. Snips haircut video, bubbles, our first dum-dum lollipops, and new cute hairclips. It was a terrific experience!
Here is Madeline getting ready!
Maddie really liked "helping" with her own comb.
Here is Maddie's new do! (Not the happiest face, but you can see her hair)
Allison, as the big sister actually went first.
Allie loved all the bubbles!
and the lollipop - she was drooling like crazy!
Allie was super excited about her new haircut! I think she looks a lot like someone I know.
Allie watches intently as Maddie gets her haircut.
No comments:
Post a Comment