Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We're One!

Madeline and Allison are excited about being one!! They love to smile, laugh, and clap! Mommy and Daddy can't believe how big our sweet little girls are! When my friend Sue shared her idea about taking a monthly picture with the same teddy bear to show the girls growth, I thought it was a supercute idea. However, I am not sure I will be able to stop now that they are one....

Madeline steals yet another toy from her sister. I have said repeatidly that Madeline loves being a twin, because that means she has two of every toy. One for each hand. Poor Allie. Although Allison is beginning to take toys from her sister too.




Allison with her sweet, toothy grin. (aka the Alligator - check out all eleven of her teeth.)







Allison loves to clap her hands!

Yea for Allie!!

Madeline is delighted to be one!

She is so silly and loves to show off for the camera!


Maddie loves to talk. She says dada, mama, some d word for Daisy, and her newest word is night, night.




Madeline is not too fond of clothes......


Or hair bows. (Which is super sad because I have a bunch of supercute hair bows).




No comments:

Post a Comment