Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Father's Day Surprise!!

I was trying to think of the perfect Father's Day gift for my sweet husband who is a wonderful father to Allison, Madeline, and our dog Daisy. Sure we could go out and buy him all sorts of presents, but there is nothing that he really needs or wants that in ten years he would remember that he got for his first Father's Day. I was hoping to make it extra special. When I was at a friend's house the other day, she had precious pictures of her family on the wall. When I commented on them, she told me that our friend Lisa took them. I remember reading on Lisa's blog that she has been having fun taking pictures. So I asked her if she would come out and take pictures of me and the girls. I was hoping to get one with all three of us for Kevin's desk at work. We had to work around the girls' nap schedule and Lisa's son's nap schedule. Of course it was a hot day, but we managed to get a few shots outside. Lisa did an awesome job and I can't wait for her to take a family shot with all four of us! Next time I will have help available. Lisa is pregnant and we had Caleb "helping", plus with two babies. Lisa had to carry and help position one for me. It was amazing that she was able to get any good shots considering the circumstances. Here is her amazing work!!




































1 comment:

  1. The Russell FamilyJuly 7, 2010 at 11:13 PM

    Sandy & Kevin- We had the nicest time reading about your trip to Chicago and looking at the photos! It's a gift to us! We love "y'all"!! The Russells

    ReplyDelete