Friday, September 11, 2009

They're Girls!!

We went to the specialist on Tuesday. The babies are healthy and moving around a lot. They are a few days ahead of schedule in terms of size and I consider that a good thing considering there are two babies in there. Since we are 17 weeks pregnant, he was easily able to tell that they are GIRLS! Pink, pink, and more pink! I am really excited that I have two little girls to dress-up and put bows in their hair. Kevin is excited, although the concept is a little foreign to him. He has two nephews, one brother, and four uncles. I know that he will be a wonderful daddy to those sweet, baby girls!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is fair to say 2 things in this situation: One, Kevin will certainly be overwhelmed by the estrogen concentration in the Jordan household (4 girls : 1 guy); Two, Kevin is going to be a great daddy to these two little blessings from God and, in 15 years when their first date comes knocking at the door, that poor boy's in for quite a ride with Mr. Jordan at the helm.

    ReplyDelete